Micalizzi is collaborating with FABRIC Tempe to bring thirteen inspired pieces to life on in the three-dimensional of fashion as opposed to the two dimensions of a canvas. Some of the line will tastefully focus on cross-convertible designs that can be worn interchangeably as yoga/fitness attire, business casual, or biker apparel. Links to the muse’s fearless stories and paintings will be included on the label of each garment and can be found on FearlesslyDeliver.com/blog.
Former featured female entrepreneur muses for this project are listed below. Micalizzi will derive renewed inspiration for herself to create a three-dimensional version of the two-dimensional pieces already created for these fearless entrepreneurs in years past.
Female entrepreneurs who would like to be considered for the thirteenth and final muse spot should email email@example.com for consideration.
Featured Fearless Entrepreneurs:
1. Jackie Wszalek, Splash Printing
2. Danielle Feroleto, Small Giants
3. Najla Kayyem, Kayyem Marketing & Pacific Retail
4. Deborah Bateman, Risk Blossoming & National Bank of AZ
5. Tyler Butler, 11Eleven Consulting,
6. Lynn Moran, Arizona Coaching & Consulting Center
7. Gelie Alkenblit, Networking Phoenix
8. Heidi Jannenga, WebPT
9. Chevy Humphrey, The Arizona Science Center
10. Amy Armstrong, Support My Club
11. Elena Thornton, AZ Consortium of the Arts & Photos by Elena & Jim
12. Kay McDonald, Charity Charms (Pending)
13. TBD (Pending)
SAVE THE DATE
Michelle Micalizzi Fashion will launch on April 6th at the Ginormous Rose Event at the Desert Rose Gastro Pub in Glendale from 1-4PM.
WATCH the SAGE UNFOLD
Listen to Relentless Talk Radio every Tuesday at 8PM on Central City Radio OR watch the show LIVE on @CentralCityRadio on Facebook OR by replay @RelentlessTalkRadio AND read the Micalizzi Blog to hear the saga unfold every week!